Remote-First Communication Skills
You will be able to purchase a one-off registration or join as a monthly member. See conditions.
Christine Lemmich and Ben Hogan, Melbourne, AU
About the Workshop
What happens when we’re no longer able to depend on chats over coffee and glances across the room to see if someone is busy?
Communication is probably one of those things we take for granted, but with no access to spontaneous chats around the coffee machine, communication needs our attention.
This workshop is an opportunity to explore and practice remote communication skills towards developing trusting relationships and ultimately improve team performance.
What you will learn:
- How to get intentional about communicating online
- Explore what’s different about communicating online
- Practice nonviolent communication
- Communicate clearly using the clean feedback model
Register now for immediate access to our online learning platform, including:
- Instructions on how to prepare for this workshop
- Downloads of communication templates
- Access to a learning community
Important prerequisites for this session:
- To allow for participation in the hands-on exercises this session is limited to 20 participants. Additional LAST Anywhere sessions may be scheduled from the waiting list if there is sufficient demand or you can contact Christine directly to book a private session for your team.
- You will need
- an internet connection that is fast and stable enough for video calls
- a headset with built-in microphone to ensure good audio quality
- a quiet private space with no distractions
- to have video switched on
About Christine and Ben
Christine is a professional development coach and agile team facilitator. Her passion is applying agile techniques to help individuals and teams achieve their goals through coaching, teaching and facilitation. Follow her on LinkedIn, Instagram or book a chat via her site.
Title: Remote-First Communication Skills with Christine Lemmich
Duration: 90 minutes
9.30am – 11.00am AEST
Keywords: communication skills, remote working, team performance
LAST Anywhere Highlights video
To see what a LAST Anywhere workshop is like, see 90 seconds of highlights from a previous session with John Cutler.